The Tiny House at Bemus Point
For Rent in Bemus Point NY: Weekly, Monthly or Year Around
Newly renovated, 1 bedroom tiny house, sleeps 5
Queen bed, and queen futon with single on top, dining counter w/stools, bath w/ shower, kitchen w/ sink, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, entertainment center with flat screen TV, turner, surround sound, DVD & CD player, outdoor table w/chairs.
Ready to relax! Fire up the grill and kick back.
- Conveniently located to restaurants, local grocery store, unique shops within walking distance.
- Come and enjoy Bemus Bay Pops summer concerts on the floating stage.
- Stow Ferry – The ferry has traversed Chautauqua Lake for over 20 years. If you’ve never been on a ferry ride now’s your chance to take a slow scenic ride across the lake.
- 320-acre day-use park for swimming, bathhouse, hiking, biking, public boat launch, marina with a restaurant.
- Panama Rocks is just a 15-minute drive if you want to explore a 1/2 mile long ridge of 60′ high rock forming crevices, passageways, and hidden cave.
Deposit at time of Rental, Housekeeping $50
$980/Week, Includes Utilities
Annual Rental Agreement
$1,000/Mo. Plus Utilities (Ask about locals discount)
Rent $950/Mo. Plus Utilities
Call 814-726-1108 for Reservation or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Address:||18 Main Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||580|
|Property Type:||Tiny House in Bemus Point|
|Exterior:||Outdoor table with chairs|
|Scenery:||1 block from Chautauqua Lake|
|Community:||Downtown Bemus Point|
|Recreation:||Swimming, boating, canoeing, sailing, hiking, biking|